Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Nick Hodge[_2_] Nick Hodge[_2_] is offline

Default sheets tab

Shakey

I've not seen this either, so have no answer. Are you fully patched to SP1?
I would have thought with this issue there would be a fix in here. If not,
would you like to email me the workbook to see if it operates the same on my
machine?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"shakey" <shakeyATsonic.net wrote in message
After posting in another group I saw this had been asked three times and
never answered. Now its my turn here.
In excel 2007 I opened a workbook with three sheets, did a macro
sort/print then found sheet tabs missing. Over next 30 minutes opened past
versions and none had sheet tabs UNTIL about the fifth try, that one had
tabs; then rechecked and all had tabs.
What is going on, I only opened and closed workbooks? Others have
questioned sheet tabs intermittently disappearing. Sounds similar, they
got no replies.
TIA
SG