Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TheNewbie TheNewbie is offline

Default Lists with dates in them

I am trying to come up with a way to have a dropdown list that displays all
the days of the month, and when you choose one of the dates, it takes you to
the corresponding cell on the page (employees are listed vertically, and days
of the month are listed horizontally accross the page, with a section under
each date for each employee). Here is an example of what I am talking about:

Emp1 Date1 Date2 Date3 Date4...
Emp2 Date1 Date2 Date3 Date4...
Emp3 Date1 Date2 Date3 Date4...

So when I click on date4 in the dropdown list, it moves me over to the date4
cell, just for an example.

I know how to create a macro that would do this, but I don't want to have to
have 31 buttons to correspond to each day of the month, I just want one list
that has all the macros in it. I don't even know if this is possible.