Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] jackcwood@jerseymail.co.uk is offline

Default Delete Empty Cell With Formula

On 26 Jan, 14:46, Matt Richardson wrote:
On 26 Jan, 12:49, wrote:

On 26 Jan, 12:19, wrote:

I need a macro to delete formulas within a cell when the answer to the
formula gives an emtpy cell.
Any ideas ?

also i have locked the cells

When you say you have locked the cells, am I correct in assuming that
you've also protected the worksheet/workbook also?

Regards,
Matt Richardsonhttp://teachr.blogspot.com

Thanks matt I have selected my cells with formulas & locked them, then
I protected workbook enabaling unlocked cells to be accessible to the
user.
now i need to run a script to delete any of the cells not populated in
the locked area. I may just go for a unprotect sheet then copy paste
special (values) script , lock workbook & save as & add a button for
the user Thinking about it .. unless you have a simpler idea

cheers

jack