Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JICDB JICDB is offline

Default Strange line I can't delete

I am fluent in Excel and have a strange line that I can't get rid of. I have
created a dashboard type report and in the middle there is a line that runs
between two rows. I want to delete it. I tried to format the cells with no
line (there isn't one showing), I tried to grab an object line that may have
been added - there is none. I tried to delete the two rows surrounding it
and the line remains. It's not a page break - I checked, I even turned off
the gridline and to no avail. I wouldn't care so much if it just didn't
print, but it does.

Any ideas how to get rid of it or even what it is?