Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alisha Alisha is offline

Default Help!!! Filling out tables...

I need help figuring out how to efficiently fill out a table. I'm pulling
data from another data table, and i need to be able to pull data from this
other table and assuming it matches certain criteria, have it fill in the
table i'm trying to fill out. I want the table to be able to automatically
update if the data table i'm pulling the information from changes...sooooo, i
was going to use a DGET() function to fill out the table, but they are both
huge tables, and i don't want to have to place a heading above EACH of the
rows in order to have dget pull the data from my source table. Is there a
way to either manually give dget the criteria, or have vlookup match multiple
criteria... Any input would be appreciated!!! Thanks!