Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Error with closing the Excel file

Try a repair of Office

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ss" wrote in message ...
Yes,

I did as said by you. But it does nothing.
I have opened the form in safe mode.
Still it is giving the same error.

"ss" wrote:

Ron,

Yes, I ran the Office diagnostics, I showed me the message that " one
problem has repaired by the Office diagnostics"

but, even after that also, It is giving me the same error.

Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
Unless I uncheck the Restat Microsoft Office Excel, it is opening the blank
excel form.

what is wrong with this?

Thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi ss

Try this first

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ss" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I am using Excel 2007.
Each time I Close Excel I get an error box (Microsoft Office Excel has
encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience) and if I don't un-check "restart microsof office" it will
restart Excel. What can this problem be?

Thanks