Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
AndreaB AndreaB is offline

Default Annotations sticking to data point & data table

When you format and display the data next to the chart is their a way
to 'link' the displayed data to the chart? The main reason why they
use data tables here is because they have a, let's say, a wide range
of users with an even wider range of skills. With the data table they
can click and print the chart as 'one piece' verses having to move 2
pieces of data around if they want to say, put the chart in a
PowerPoint or something.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you completely on the stinkin' data
tables. They drive me nuts! I never used them before this job
because of that very reason. You can't even change fonts on certain
numbers, etc. if you want to draw the eye to a certain piece of data.
Total pain in the toosh to me!

So, if I were to nix the data table, you would suggest using a row and
just hiding the other data points, correct? Do you have a link to a
post that describes that really well. I am sort of going brain numb
with this I think :)

I appreciate all your help. Your advice is a serious time saver!!!
~andrea