Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NFaye NFaye is offline

Default Drop down menu and validation over mulitiple sheets

Hello, I am working on a workbook that has a drop down menu in cell C18 on
sheet1. The list that it references is also located on sheet1 in a hidden
column.
Each of the sheets in my workbook are identical and I am wondering if there
is quick and simple method to duplicate this function on C18 of each sheet,
as opposed to having to manually validate each separately. As well, am I
able to make each C18 reference the "list" that has been placed in the hidden
column on sheet1? Or do I have to hide this list on each sheet as well?

I don't want to link the cells to sheet1, as the repsonse on each sheet is
likely to be different.

Any help would be great. Thank you!