Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Excel 2002: Need to know the meaning of error meesage

The previous posts in this thread have aged off for me. You may want to include
the error message that is driving you nuts.

Susan Dennis wrote:

Excel 2007. I can open up a blank workbook and get this error whenever I try
to copy or cut a column or row. I get it two times and have to clear the
error box each time before I can do anything. Just now when I was testing
(to make sure I got it with nothing in any cell) I got the error 4 times.

It's driving me stark raving mad. I've turned off clip organiziner. I've
tried reducing the resolution and removing the print driver. Suggestions
found in other parts of this forum.

Nothing works. Yelling at also does not work.

When copying/cutting actual data, the error appears to have no ill effects
(everything copys/cuts without error) with the single exception of raising my
stress level.

If anyone finds a cure, I'd so love to hear it.

--

Dave Peterson