Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sopranoiam sopranoiam is offline

Default Help! Need A Quick Answer Please!

I have a workbook with 2 sheets, all completely formatted, and they are like
formats and print areas. My problem is when I pull the thing into Powerpoint
as an object, I lose the right hand column. And you know how you can open the
workbook and drag the right margin over a tad to reveal the column that
doesn't show? Well the column shows but when I click out of the workbook and
it's an object again in the slide, that column disappears. This happens to me
2-3 times a month for no apparent reason, although I'm sure there is one. No
one here can figure out what it's doing....what is is doing? Anyone got
guesses?
--
gp