Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cardosol cardosol is offline

Default Excel Comments | How to Format many at one time

Hello,

Can I set defaults to comments for them to act in a specific way?

For example, I want the default of a comment for the properities to 'Move
and Size with Cells' automatically. currently they are defaulted to 'Dont
Move and size with cells."

I have a workbook which has many comments and I am trying to hide rows and
columns but because I have one comment not formatted correctly, the rows will
not hide. I want to make sure that in the future I do not have to go through
a spreadsheet and make sure that all the comments are formatted correctly.