Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dawn Dawn is offline

Default Drop-Down List

Actually I want it embedded on my main worksheet not as a toolbar. Is that
possible?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Dawn

First of all...........you can right-click on any of the navigation arrows at
lower left of sheet tab list and see 15 sheets and "more sheets".

If you truly need more than that.....................

Rather than an dropdown list sheet with hyperlinks, try a sheet navigation
toolbar or similar.

Sheet navigation bar from by Dave Peterson at Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro.

See this google search result.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:16:07 -0800, Dawn wrote:

I want to make a drop-down list that contains the names of the various
worksheets on my workbook. I want it so that when I pick the name of the
worksheet it will automatically takes me to that sheet. Does anyone know
how to do this?