Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Murphy[_2_] Joe Murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Someone Please remind me How to do this

On 24 Jan, 11:58, tzap_1998
wrote:
I have several numbers highlighted in Excel. When I look to the lower right
hand section of the Excel Window, I can see the sum of those numbers. If I
right click the sum, I can change to the maximum, the minimum, the average
and so forth. There are times it would be useful to capture the sum

You can select cells, then click Autosum ( Ó ) which sums them. Or you
can type =SUM(A1:A3) into any cell to sum cells A1, A2, and A3.

Joe.