Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default my impressions of Excel 2007

Also should have mentioned that you can press Alt to see the things you can
do on the ribbon and quick access toolbar with other keys. For example,
press Alt then press H then press L. It's not necessary to hold down the Alt
key.

Tyro

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I forgot to mention that I'm almost blind (not really, but it seems like
it!) and my res is set to 800 x 600 (as low as it'll go!).

By comparison, in Excel 2002 I get 25 rows by 11.6 columns with only the
standard and formatting toolbars displayed.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Tyro" wrote in message
. ..
On my 19" monitor I use 1152 x 864 resolution and get 29 rows and 17
columns at 100% zoom.

Tyro

"Tyro" wrote in message
1) Home/Styles/Conditonal Formatting
2) Pressing X on the Excel title bar closes workbooks one by one and
then when all workbooks are closed, closes Excel.
3) Suggest you get the cross reference from MS that shows you how to
locate Excel 2003 things in Excel 2007 - Also available for Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook.
Try searching for "office command reference" at MS

Tyro