Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
tom tom is offline

Default Finding a value and then suppressing ALL rows WITHOUT the found va

Excel 2003 SP3
WinXP Pro SP2

I need to find all entries in a specific column, say U, that have the text
value of '30'. There are about 12K rows and about 150 or less have the text
value of '30' in the particular 'Unnn' cell. Once I've found this text value
of '30' (EditFindFind What=30Search by ColumnsMatch entire cell
contents), I want to suppress all the other rows and print just columns A, B,
C and D as well as U (which contains the text value of '30'). I know how to
Hide rows but how do I hide those rows that do NOT have '30' without manually
doing it?

So:
1) Find all rows with text value '30' in Column U
2) Suppress all rows WITHOUT text value '30' in Column U
3) Print ONLY Columns A, B, C, D and U.
Simple? I have no idea on the hiding aspect except a manual hide which is
too laborious!

TIA!