Mike Flory

Default VBA Error in Excel 2003

I have recently upgrade from Office XP to Office 2003. I'm running XP Pro
w/SP2 and all of the updates for Windows and Office. Here is the problem I'm
having:

When trying to run macros in Excel 2003 I get the following error message:
"This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other
programmability-related features."
Not sure why I'm getting this message, everything is installed from the
CD. I have done all of the troubleshooting listed on Microsoft's website,
and nothing seems to help. But if I go back to Excel 2002 and run the same
program I don't have any problems.
Any thoughts?