Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do i get more then 3 colours conditions in one sheet in excel

VBA, or Excel 2007.

In Excel 2003, Conditional Formatting is limited to 3 conditions (plus
whatever format you set as the baseline when none of the conditions are
satisfied).
--
David Biddulph

"albertfirst" wrote in message
Hello , i am new excel user (excuse me for that...)
I am trying to have more than 3 colors conditions in one data sheet
The idea to give every group one colors , and i have many groups...
I have one basic sheet , that takes all data from many other sheets in
same
file
on the rows and columns , but the information is different for each group
some of the groups data is similar but it is not always the case
the major thing is to be able to give to groups and number and letter
different colors
Thank you very much for your help !
Albert