Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
papou[_4_] papou[_4_] is offline

Default Go to first empty worksheet in a certain group of sheets

Hello Roger
Sub FindFirstEmpty()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To 10
If Worksheets("T" & i).Range("A1") = "" Then
MsgBox "First empty cell found in sheet T" & i
Exit For
End If
Next i
End Sub

"Roger" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hello All,

I have a group of 10 worksheets hidden in a Workbook. I'm looking for a
Macro to find the first empty sheet in that 10 page hidden group. Each
sheet
in the group is named "T" with a number next to the T (i.e. T1, T2,T3,
T4...etc).

The criteria for the page being empty is based on cell A1 being empty.

Thank you - Roger