Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
iliace iliace is offline

Default Formula replaced with =#N/A in 2007 - why?

This will happen with formulas using Analysis ToolPak functions,
because those are now built-in Excel functions without an add-in. I
haven't found a workaround, but then again, I hardly used ATP
worksheet functions prior to 2007.

On Jan 22, 8:30*pm, Sean wrote:
I *have also just migrated to Excel 2007 and am experiencing the same
problem. Any formula using Networkdays() is replaced with =#N/A. These
formulae always worked in 2003 but now result in a "File Error: Data may have
been lost" message when I open the file in 2007, along with all the
Networkdays() formulae being replaced with =#N/A. There are several threads
on this topic, but so far no answers.

Sean

"Stan Brown" wrote:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:40:01 -0800 from Alan Smith
:
when I opened the sheet this morning (in
compatability mode initially), all the formulas had been replaced with =#N/A.

I suspect you have a #NA somewhere in a precedent cell. Either trace
the logic back through the cells and arrays that are used in your
formulas, or use the Formula Auditing feature.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://OakRoadSystems.com/
been my life work." *-- Marie Dressler, in /Dinner at Eight/