Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Excel-novice Excel-novice is offline

Default How do I hlookup a text document object and then display it?

This is a complex issue. I have a series of different text documents in an
array. I need to:

1) hlookup a document and then have the cell reference or a copy of the
document put into the cell which did the hlookup
2) referece the cell which did the hlookup from another tab in the same
worksheet, and display the contents of the document in this other tab which
was hlookup'ed in step 1

Is this possible oris hlookup restricted to just values?