Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default index\large help....UPDATE

I find that Google is not as helpful as it used to be. In Google Advanced
Search with:

Group: *EXCEL*

Subject: index/large..help please

(ie the full subject), and dates 1 Jan 1981 to 22 Jan 2008

returns no hits.

But if I take the *please* off of the subject it finds 7 hits!

Strange.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote in message
If you know the subject heading you can look it up in Google and post the
link from Google, or you can look at the message in your newsreader and
post the link using the message ID line, so for example this message of
yours is
.
--
David Biddulph

"Terry" wrote in message
I do not know how to post a link...hope readers will use subject heading.

Terry
"Pete_UK" wrote in message
This does not make much sense to anyone who has not read the original
thread, and so unless you post a link to it you might not get many
answers.

Pete

On Jan 22, 9:07 am, "Terry" wrote:
Wooooooooooops...its not correct!

Due to the elements made up in the final score, I have to start again
grhhhhhhhh.

The resulting match score consists of the following elements:
Of 4 rinks played, 2pts for each rink win.( 1pt draw)
Then the best team aggregate gets a further 4 point (2pts if agg'
level).
Total pts available is 12pts.

Scores will look like:
12-0, 0-12, 10-2, 2-10, 8-4, 4-8, 6-6,

Regards
Terry

"Terry" wrote in message

Hi group

With the help of Martin Wilson who put me onto a BOB Phillips "tables"
link, which I ammended to suit. It appears now I have my perfect table
wanted....time will tell...

Terry- Hide quoted text -