Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Terry Terry is offline

Default index\large help....UPDATE

I do not know how to post a link...hope readers will use subject heading.

Terry
"Pete_UK" wrote in message
This does not make much sense to anyone who has not read the original
thread, and so unless you post a link to it you might not get many
answers.

Pete

On Jan 22, 9:07 am, "Terry" wrote:
Wooooooooooops...its not correct!

Due to the elements made up in the final score, I have to start again
grhhhhhhhh.

The resulting match score consists of the following elements:
Of 4 rinks played, 2pts for each rink win.( 1pt draw)
Then the best team aggregate gets a further 4 point (2pts if agg' level).
Total pts available is 12pts.

Scores will look like:
12-0, 0-12, 10-2, 2-10, 8-4, 4-8, 6-6,

Regards
Terry

"Terry" wrote in message

Hi group

With the help of Martin Wilson who put me onto a BOB Phillips "tables"
link, which I ammended to suit. It appears now I have my perfect table I
wanted....time will tell...

Terry- Hide quoted text -