Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] Redbreva@gmail.com is offline

Default Unable to access VBA editor

No file by that name can be found on the system !! There were over 100
'shortcuts' to it in the recent file list, but the actual Personal.xlsb
itself is nowhere to be found

"Tyro" wrote in message
Perhaps finding out where your Personal.xlsb is and renaming it to
something else so that Excel will not load it might help..

Tyro

" wrote in message

I have just re-installed Office 2007, and now when I load Excel, the
"Visual Basic", "Macros" and "Record Macro" icons in the Developer ribbon
are grayed out and 'Alt F11' does nothing except cause a 'ping' noise.

I previously have some Macro's stored in the Personal.xlsb and seem to
remember hiding it.

I can't now find how to get back into this area, and am at a loss on how
to recove this functionallity - anyone any ideas?