Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
CLR CLR is offline

Default How do I create subworksheets within a worksheet?

Working from sheet set up as a "MainMenu", you could hide and unhide the
sheets so that only the ones relative to your interest appear. This would
require VBA. If you are still interested post back and someone will help

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jill DeLong" wrote:

I have 5 main categories (worksheets) in one workbook. Within each main
category, I have sub categories that I would like to organize in seperate
worksheets. Ideally, I'd like only the 5 main worksheets to show and when
one is clicked on, the subworksheets appear. Is this possible?