Gord Dibben

TOB

I think you missed the part in all three posts that specified

"select columns A to I" which means select the entire columns by clicking on
the column headers.

If you want more columns, select them before doing the CF steps.

If you want all columns, hit CTRL + A(twice in 2003)

Try it, you'll like it.

Gord

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:11:02 -0800, "The Other Bollinger" <The Other
wrote:

I guess I wasnt specific enough. Lets imagine pasting data that is 10 columns
wide by 1200 rows long. After I paste this data, the respective rows would
automatically color themselves according to what was in column "D" of the
respective row. So what I need is instruction on creating a formula for the
whole worksheet. I do not wish to select a row and then conditionally format
it. I want the software to perform it for me.