Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
A.El Tohamy A.El Tohamy is offline

Default How to return a number into letters?

Thank you very much for your valuable help

Have a nice day.

A.El Tohamy

"ryguy7272" wrote:

This is probably one of the best sites that I've seen for such things:

Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"A.El Tohamy" wrote:

Hi there,
I am working in Excel worksheet that represents an invoice.
When the total price is calculated I need to translate the invoice sum into
a phrase.
Example:
Quantity Product Name Unit Price Total Price
10 Product 1 $39.80 $398.00
35 Product 1 $21.30 $745.50
Total Invoice $ 1'143.50

[Only One Thousand One Hundred Forty Three & 50/100 USD]

the phrase in the parenthesis is what I am talking about.
Is there a function in the Excel 2007 that converts numbers into it's value
in letters?

Thank you for your time.