Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Option Boxes; Formating

Hi,

Automatic? Not really. However:

You can apply some formatting by right clicking and choosing the Format
Control command.

You can use the commands under Page Layout, Align to make things look
better. In fact you can use everything in that group.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"nearingg" wrote:

I am using option boxes from the Forms menu in office 2007. I group them
together with group boxes but I cannot figure out how to make them look
presentable (like they do in the online demonstrations). The option boxes
within the group box are not aligned properly (shouldn't I be able to
automatically align them?) and I cannot figure out how to edit the color,
text or style of the group box.

Also, I would like to display a group box conditionally based on the value
of a particular cell. Is this possible?