Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Move Specific Data to Another Worksheet

Jeannie
I know that you understand what you wrote, but that's because you
understand the subject matter of what you wrote. You say you "have 32
Locations". What is a location? A cell? A row? A column? A sheet? A
workbook?
You say the locations "have a number of Observations."? What constitutes an
Observation? A cell? A row? A column? A sheet? A workbook?
You say "that exceeds the # that is on Worksheet 3 in column H". What row
in Column H?
What you want appears to be easy to do, if what you have and want is
understood. Please post back and provide more information. HTH Otto
"jeannie v" wrote in message
Hi Experts: I'm really lost on this one...This is what I want to do:

On Worksheet 1: I have 32 Locations that have a # of Observations...I want
to take all the lines of data from Worksheet 1 for each separate location
that exceeds the # that is on Worksheet 3 in column H and populate in on
Worksheet 2.

Example of What I Want to Do:

Worksheet 1: Dept Login User Name Location Count of Ob
ABCD 1111 Rufus Good Detroit 4

Worksheet 3, Column H: 2 (4 Exceeds 2) (If the Count of Ob was 2, I don't
want it to select that record)

Worksheet 2: Dept Login User Name Location Count of Ob
ABCD 1111 Rufus Good Detroit 4

I've tried several of the Questions and Replies on this site, and I'm just
getting more and more confused and can't make anything work.

I would be so grateful for any help you can provide. Thank You,
--
jeannie v