Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jeannie v jeannie v is offline

Default Move Specific Data to Another Worksheet

Hi Experts: I'm really lost on this one...This is what I want to do:

On Worksheet 1: I have 32 Locations that have a # of Observations...I want
to take all the lines of data from Worksheet 1 for each separate location
that exceeds the # that is on Worksheet 3 in column H and populate in on
Worksheet 2.

Example of What I Want to Do:

Worksheet 1: Dept Login User Name Location Count of Ob
ABCD 1111 Rufus Good Detroit 4

Worksheet 3, Column H: 2 (4 Exceeds 2) (If the Count of Ob was 2, I don't
want it to select that record)

Worksheet 2: Dept Login User Name Location Count of Ob
ABCD 1111 Rufus Good Detroit 4

I've tried several of the Questions and Replies on this site, and I'm just
getting more and more confused and can't make anything work.

I would be so grateful for any help you can provide. Thank You,
--
jeannie v