Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Patrick C. Simonds Patrick C. Simonds is offline

Default Borders and conditional formating

Not really wired up, had just hoped to define a border for a set of column
as I completed rows.

Each occurrence of the worksheet could have a different number of rows so I
was hoping to use a conditional format to move the border down one row at a
time as the rows were populated. So if I completed say row 89 the border
would be extended down to row 90.

"FSt1" wrote in message
hi.
and you wont. conditional formatting has it restrains. what you see is
what
you get.
submit a suggestion to micorsoft. speaking of 03 and back. i haven't work
with 07 yet.
why has this issue got you so wired up????

regards
FSt1

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

I am talking about Borders in conditional formatting. I see no way to
increase the weight of the line.

"Tyro" wrote in message
t...
You can choose any borders you want. Are you talking about gridlines?

Tyro

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote in message
I do not get it. Why would MS limit your ability to choose heavy border
lines? Goes anyone know a way around this limit?