Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Bryan is offline

Default Automatically create worksheets

Hi all. I have a question for ya.

I have several companies that I need to send a form via emal through excel.
This form is the same for all of the companies but has their name on the form.

I would like to have a master worksheet with the names of each company on it.

When I add a new company to the master worksheet I would like excel to
automatically create a new worksheet with the form on it so that I can simply
go to that worksheet and hit send sheet and it will email to the customer.

Does excel have an easy way of doing this? Do I have to write my own macro?

thanks