Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dorci Dorci is offline

Default Grayed Out Columns

Cool! The "format|column|Width and make it non-zero" worked! Thanks for all
of your responses.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Edit|goto
type: o1:iv1
then
Format|column|unhide
or
format|column|Width and make it non-zero

Dorci wrote:

I have a sheet that was generated by the "export" function of a VB program.
I do not have access to that program's code. My worksheet ends at column N.
There are no columns to the right, which is all grayed out. I selected the
entire sheet and chose "Unhide" to no avail. The sheet is not protected. Is
there a way to reveal the remaining columns? The one workaround I have is
inserting columns before "N" and then moving it back into place. I'm just
wondering if there's a right way to do it. Thanks in advance.

--

Dave Peterson