uaintit

"Don MI <" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have MS office 2003 installed on my Drive C. I would like to have it
installed on drive E with MS Office being the only thing on that drive.
The installation doesn't appear to give me the option of which drive to
install it. Am I doing something wrong?

First you need to uninstall from C: drive.

When you re-install you will have the option to install where you want if
you choose custom installation. When the default installation path is
displayed, just place you cursor at the start of the path, delete C and
insert E. Note: even when you install Office 2003 on your E: drive, some
files will by default be installed on your C: drive.

Don

Hello

sorry I'am not replying to the ? above. I have a ? about it. I have Ms
Office it was preinstalled. In a notepad file Its states it has been removed
but still showing files that I have it. But when clicked on it says has to be
installed. I also had the student-teacher office 2003 installed which is
having the same problem. How do I fix if possible.