The Good Deeds Team

Default Macro and sub rountines

I have a spreadsheet with 100 tabs, it is automatically created from another
program (Microsoft FRx Financial Statement program)

I need to reformat each tab so that the report will print the way I want it
to.

I was able to create a macro that does what I want, but I don't know how to
easily copy it so that it works universally for all tabs in the workbook.

This is what I tried but it doesn't work and I need some help

The problem is with Sub Macro2(), I don't know how to set up a nested macro
so the macro will repeat itself for all tabs in the workbook

Sub Macro2()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 3/23/2005 by jdeeds
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+c
'
Sheets("SUMMARY").Select
Macro1()
Sheets("SUMMARY").Name = "SUMMARY"
Macro1()
Sheets("SUMMARY - Acct Detail").Select
Macro1()
Sheets("SUMMARY - Acct Detail").Name = "SUMMARY - Acct Detail"
Macro1()
Sheets("000-xx").Select
Macro1()

End Sub

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 3/23/2005 by jdeeds
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+b
'
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$7"
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
End With
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = ""
.CenterHeader = ""
.RightHeader = ""
.LeftFooter = ""
.CenterFooter = "Page &P of &N"
.RightFooter = ""
.LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.2)
.RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.2)
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.2)
.FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.2)
.PrintHeadings = False
.PrintGridlines = False
.PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
.PrintQuality = 600