Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
stormnmg stormnmg is offline

Default web query

Was wondering if anyone had an answer to this question. I'm using the
web query function to import and update data from the Web. The issue
I'm having is with images. I will copy and paste them in like
microsoft says to do and the add a query. I check the box next to the
image and tell it to import with HTML and all that good stuff but the
image will not come in. Is there something I'm missing. Can somebody
please give me some quidence. I know the query is somewhat working
because my other date is updating.

Thanks,
Stormnmg