Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chery Chery is offline

Default Excel color-formatted cells printing in black

I couldn't find any suggestions in the archives to solve my issue and am
hoping someone can help. On any excel spreadsheet of late, I can't get any
color-formatted cells (normal Arial font/text) to print in anything other
than black & white. Highlighted cells display the appropriate color as does
the color in any embedded pictures. Output color is set to color; page set
up/print/ has black & white unchecked. Thanks for any suggestions anyone can
make. **Cheryl K.**