Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
CLR CLR is offline

Default can I create backup file in separate folder from the original?

If you are working for a Company, with a MIS department, they usually have a
regular schedule of making backups of all files. Check with them, and
negotiate your needs.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"MCC Wong" wrote:

Is is possible to automatically create a backup file once we update an excel
file in a separate folder from the folder with the original excel file. The
reason is that we are afraid that someone might delete the folder
accidentally and lost all the both the original file and the backup file.

We are using Microsoft Excel 2003