Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LiveUser LiveUser is offline

Default Color cell if spell check finds an error

Thank you Gary''s Student. It worked well.

If you don't mind or have time. Could you explain how this works within
Visual Basic?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Select the cells and run this small macro:

Sub spellcolor()
For Each r In Selection
If Application.CheckSpelling(r.Value) Then
Else
r.Interior.ColorIndex = 6
End If
Next
End Sub

This only colors the cells, it does not bring up the dialog.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200765

"LiveUser" wrote:

This may be very simple and I am totally over looking it, or tricky. I want
to somehow spellcheck all of the cells and if spellcheck finds an errors than
those cells will be highlighted permantly until I unhighlight them.