Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default code failing in hidden rows

I opened xl2007 (not visual studio!) and tested your code.

It worked fine.

Could you have some sort of event macro running, too?

ps. I hid the rows manually.

RobN wrote:

Dave,

I'm using the dreaded 2007 version, which is giving me grief in other areas
as well...GRRRrrrr!! I'm certainly not recommending anyone use this version
at all.

Rob

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I couldn't duplicate the problem in xl2003.

What version of excel are you using? Maybe someone with that version
could try
to duplicate it.

RobN wrote:

I have the following code as part of other code which is executed via a
UserForm.
With Sheet4
.Range("V13:V20").Value = .Range("R5:R12").Value
End With

When I unhide those rows the code works fine.

Part of the range, namely rows 16 to 23 are hidden. When I execute this
code, those cells located within the hidden range do not reflect the
values
from the R5:R12 range. No error message appears, yet only values are
copied
into the unhidden cells.
Other parts of the code within this procedure do copy the value to the
cells
in the hidden range, eg....
If Range("U9") = True Then Range("V17") = CloseBal

Can anyone see a problem here?

Rob

--

Dave Peterson