Andy Pope

Jon Peltier has a few stock (ochl) chart variations, check his site
index as well.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StockChartPlus.html

Cheers
Andy

Harold Hommes wrote:
We're trying to develop a chart that would compare the price of grain traded
on the Chicago Board of Trade (cbot) to our average price reported in Iowa.
It would require four data points for the cbot info - open/close & high/low -
and one for the comparator, in this case the average price for our state.

We would like to see this chart added to Excel, but even if it is not added,
we welcome any suggestions or recommendations of charting software compatible
with Excel.

Oh, by the way, we're using Excel 2003.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel