Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default Returning an array of unique values?

Blue Max wrote:
Is there anyway, using a formula, to return an array of unique values
extracted from a larger array that has duplicate values. The resulting
array would be used for further calculations in the rest of the formula?

Likewise, is there anyway to use the values (true, false) in one array
to determine which values are selected out of another array for creating
a resulting array to be used for further calculations in the formula?

Can an array be sorted within a formula before using it in the balance
of the formula?

I am able to generate an array including all the values I need, but I
cannot get rid of the duplicate values in that array. Thank you for any
help.

It might help us to help you if you post the formula; that way we can
see how the array is to be used for further calculations.

The answers to your 3 questions are yes, yes, yes.

Alan Beban