Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Default conditionally format anumber format

Are you talking about the SAME cell as the original value is entered in, or
another one to return the preset results? Also, what result do you expect to
see when the value is EXACTLY one dollar?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Montana" wrote:

I need a cell to read 69ยข if the amount is below a dollar, but $1.69 if the
amount exceeds a dollar. I know how to do either in FORMAT CELLS, but how do
I get Excel to see and format the cell based on this criteria?

Thank you in advance.