Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sonnie3015 Sonnie3015 is offline

Default Drop Down menus

I hope someone can help me with this.
I have a spreadsheet that I have been working on and it has drop down menus.
There are three drops down menus in consequent order in three differents row
with rows in between them. I needed to ad more rows that were formatted like
these so I just copy and pasted them below the ones that were currently
there. There is a certain point on my spreadsheet that when I choose the
drop down menu to select the item I want, the others below automatically set
to like the one I am choosing working with above.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Please help.
Thanks,