Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default how to save an Excel 2007 on CD, be able to open it using 2005

Hi Gord,

The mac version is 2004, so I'm really at a loss what the user is talking
about.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Is Microsoft 2005 a Mac version of Office?

There is a news group for Macintosh Excel

microsoft.public.excel.macintosh

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:58:00 -0800, doinginventory
wrote:

"doinginventory" wrote:

I have saved a 2007 Excel spreadsheet on to a CD and need to open and save it
on to a computer with 2005. It is not compatible with it or the 1997-2003
either. what to do?

the computer I need to save it on uses the Microsoft 2005 spreasheet and
using the compatible download for 2003 or earlier isn't compatible.

thank you for the response!