Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how to multiply entire colume?

Read again what RD said. You don't need to type separately in each cell in
column C. If you read back through the thread you will see descriptions of
numerous different easy ways of copying down the column.
--
David Biddulph

"Andrea Gates" wrote in message

What you show is typing each cell in Column C with this formula.
I specically do not want cell specific formula.
I seek a general purpose formula for paste into all cells in column C.

"RagDyer" wrote in message
The formula simply now becomes:

=A1*B1

Follow any one of the numerous procedures in the above posts to copy it
down Column C.

As far as moving and sorting:
You might try copying, and then use "Paste Special" - "Values",
so that only the data is duplicated in those other locations.

That way you could sort however you wished.