Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Pie charts from older versions to Excel 2007 on Windows XP

Hi,

First thing to say is that email to
fail from all my email programs and
sites.?

The problem here is that Excel 2007 does not support the pattern
formatting in the chart area any more.

Do you need to do this type of formatting or can you use one of the more
standard formatting options?

The reason you didn't get a response was that no one knew what you were
doing - working with one of the old black and white patterns.

Cheers,
Shane

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Ted Sylvio" wrote:

Hello,

We recently updated our systems to Microsoft Office 2007 and of course with
change comes problems. We have chart templates setup for much of the
reporting that we do. When I change the numbers in the data series the
corresponding fields on the chart reflect the change for the most part.
However, when I enter a - or a zero the entire chart formatting is thrown
off. Ive tried just about everything I can think of other than recreating
the charts, which I am hoping is avoidable, but is my last option.
Thanks for any suggestions - please let me know if more detail is needed.