Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Blue Max Blue Max is offline

Default Returning an array of unique values?

Is there anyway, using a formula, to return an array of unique values
extracted from a larger array that has duplicate values. The resulting
array would be used for further calculations in the rest of the formula?

Likewise, is there anyway to use the values (true, false) in one array to
determine which values are selected out of another array for creating a
resulting array to be used for further calculations in the formula?

Can an array be sorted within a formula before using it in the balance of
the formula?

I am able to generate an array including all the values I need, but I cannot
get rid of the duplicate values in that array. Thank you for any help.