Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Explode field

When you say "field", you mean "cell", right? Highlight your cells, click
Date/TextToColumns on Excel's menu bar and when the dialog box comes up,
click the Delimited option button, then Next, click in the Space check box
and then click Finish.

Rick

"JustJo" wrote in message
I have a field that has four sets of information that I need separated.
example:
PE PS C5 270
GR HJ L6 876
I need each piece of this field in a separate field

fi f2 f3 f4
PE PS C5 270
GR HJ L6 876
I don't care if it uses a formula or VBA
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks