Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Wrap around setting won't adjust row hieght

I was only able to duplicate your problem when I unchecked "merge
cells" and checked "wrap text" in the Format Cells box.

(ps- I am using XL 2003)

HTH,
JP

On Jan 14, 6:14*pm, "Irvine, Dennis"
wrote:
I have a particular spreadsheet that refuses to adjust the row height when
"wrapping" * text.

I can't figure out why.

I have three ajacent cells "merged" * and set to wrap text. * *But when the
text gets to big, it "wraps" around but the row height stays the same, which
cuts off the text.

anyone have any ideas what might be causing the row height to refuse to
adjust. *I have check to see if the "row height" property is manually set
and I have specifically set it to "auto" *but it still will not adjust.