Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Wrap around setting won't adjust row hieght

Merged cells will *not automatically* adjust the row height!

RD

"Irvine, Dennis" wrote in message
I have a particular spreadsheet that refuses to adjust the row height when
"wrapping" text.

I can't figure out why.

I have three ajacent cells "merged" and set to wrap text. But when
the text gets to big, it "wraps" around but the row height stays the same,
which cuts off the text.

anyone have any ideas what might be causing the row height to refuse to
adjust. I have check to see if the "row height" property is manually set
and I have specifically set it to "auto" but it still will not adjust.